You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to assisting others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, exciting members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living illustration of what the Farrell's program can do
- Show what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an essential part of a team that helps transform lives regularly means that you’re devoted to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your assignments include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the symbol of what Farrell's can do in Little Elm
- Assist with choosing and training instructors and coaches
- Manage schedules and meetings
- Organize and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Give an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and meet their needs to ensure top results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is necessary.